Tea tree oil is extracted from the leaves of the tea tree. It is used for skin break out, acne, invasion of the eyelashes with a sort of mite, it is also beneficial for hair health and to treat for dandruff.
Tea tree oil contain anti-bacterial, kill fungus, and reduce allergic skin reactions. Tea Tree oil has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and nourishing properties to treat variety of skin conditions. Here are few benefits of Tea Tree Oil:
- Tea tree oil widely use to make an ideal natural hand sanitizer in these days. It has natural germ-fighting properties. Studies have shown that it kills several common bacteria and viruses. It helps to kill a variety of germs responsible for colds, flu and other illness.
- Anti-Aging Organic Remedy: Tea tree oil is effective in promoting healthy skin by soothing and healing a wide range of skin issues.
- Organic Mouthwash: Skin specialist recommend that tea tree oil may fight germs that cause tooth decay and bad breath. It is more effective against plaque-causing bacteria than oral rinse and other chemicals. Like other mouthwashes, it should not be swallowed.
- Acne Treatment: Tea tree oil can be an incredible weapon against skin inflammation. Studies shown that tea tree oil is more effective against acne that benzoyl peroxide and common anti-acne medication. Organic Inner Glow Tea Tree Oil can be purchased from the store.
- Boost Skin Wound and Minor Cut Healing: Tea Tree Oil is helpful to prevent infection in cuts and skin break. It may also encourage wound healing. Inner Glow Tea Tree Oil helps to reduce inflammation and make active white blood cells. Applying a mixture of tea tree oil and coconut oil to prevent minor cuts from becoming infected. Find such mixture online at innerglowlife.com.